Is your website low in the Google rankings?
Do you want to attract more visitors?
Do you want to be on Page 1 of Google?
What is SEO? SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the ability to increase a websites exposure in the search engines results pages. If you type a search into Google or one of the other well known search engines the list of pages (or search engine results) shown reflect how relevant those pages are according to the search engine. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) will increase your sites ranking within the search engines results by utilising several techniques.
Several SEO factors are taken into account to rank your website in the search engine pages and rankings. These include:
- Is your text, or copy, of the website pages focused on your websites theme which in turn makes the pages more relevant to your potential and active visitors
- If your website navigation is useful to readers to find the information they are looking for
- How the search engines ‘read’ your website with their magical robots
- If your images and website coding is determined as user friendly
- How many sites and visitors deem your website useful enough to share with others
- Does your website encourage return visitors
The points listed in the SEO factors above (and more) are researched, improved and streamlined to encourage the search engines to favour your website more during the results returned during a search. 1dash1 will:
- Investigate your websites current ranking in the search engine results
- Research your competition to see how they are ranking
- Improve and optimise your text to be Search Engine friendly
- Provide suggestions on how to improve your rankings
- Implement tasks to increase your traffic
- Streamline your website code
- Improve your website navigation
- Make your website SEO’d to the maximum and provide you with the rankings you want
1dash1 will get you to page 1 of Google and the other well known search engine results. Contact 1dash1 for a free consultation and quote.