SAP Business One and eBay integration
to ensure that products, stock and pricing are always up to date in eBay?
eBay SAP Business One Integration Overview
1 Dash 1’s eBay and SAP Business One interface allows you to quickly integrate SAP Business One with eBay and automate essential eCommerce processes. Using Codeless Platforms’ BPA solution, the integration provides the automation of downloading and uploading of customer details, products, stock, orders and pricing between the two systems.
The dedicated integration solution for eBay and SAP Business One removes the need to manually enter orders and associated information. It also provides notification and alerting capabilities if a sales process fails.
Default automated processes in the eBay SAP Business One solution include:
- Manage the creation and updating of new, existing and guest accounts in SAP Business One from orders received via eBay
- Process orders from eBay to SAP Business One such as product description, product code, quantity, customer billing/shipping details, delivery method and payment method
- Upload SAP Business One sales order status to eBay
- Create incoming AR (Accounts Receivable) invoices and incoming payments
- Update inventory from SAP Business One
- Upload price changes to eBay
- Automate product updates e.g. product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, inventory quantity
- Check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Additional Services and Integrations are available*: Courier integration, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications
*Not included in this standard pack. Contact us for more information.
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated administration errors
- Streamline eBay order management processes
- Decrease order to dispatch times
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels
- Improve productivity and reduce operational costs