Amazon SAP Business One Integration Solution Overview
The SAP Business One and Amazon integration provides you with a pack of configured tasks to quickly integrate SAP Business One with Amazon and automate the eCommerce processes.
This dedicated Amazon SAP Business One integration solution removes the need to duplicate order entry and information by automating the downloading and uploading of Sales Orders, , Products, Stock, Customers and Pricing. It also provides notification and alerting capabilities.
Default automated processes in the Amazon SAP Business One solution include:
- Automate the creation and updating of new, existing and guest accounts in SAP Business One from sales orders received from Amazon
- Automatically process sales orders from Amazon in SAP Business One; including product code, product description, quantity, billing/shipping details, payment method and delivery method
- Automatically upload SAP Business One sales order status to Amazon
- Create incoming AR (Accounts Receivable) Sales Invoices and payments
- Automatically update Stock from SAP Business One
- Automatically upload retail price changes to Amazon
- Automate product updates including product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, Stock levels
- Additional Services and Integrations*: Courier integration, PO automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications